Tuesday, September 20, 2011

RAW Minneapolis Artist's Showcase


HEY guys, so I don't know if anyone would be interested in supporting local art, or art in general (you don't actually have to be here) but I and a bunch of other artists have a show in October, and I would really appreciate your support, if you could come to the show. Tickets are $10, but that's reasonably cheap considering everyone you get to see. If you go to http://www.rawartists.org/minneapolis/pulse you can order a ticket for the show, just change "general admission" to Seth Young. Even if you can't make the show, it'd be cool if you could buy a ticket; I have to sell 20 or else I pay for them... I'd rather have you all come to the show, though! There will be musical artists, fashion, crafts, hair and makeup, fine art, illustration, THE WORKS!! So please come.

Also, this is my first show outside of school, so I could use the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment