Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Samson


I get to take ANOTHER anatomy class this semester!! YEAH! Somehow, it has worked out that the first semester of my senior year contains NO illustration classes... go figure. Anyway, I've been trying to find other ways to fill in illustration hours. So, in addition to my joy at getting back to a little life drawing, I am happy because this class has two self guided assignments where we can incorporate this class into our major. I'm gonna do an illustration about Samson, because despite making a lot of bone-head decisions, he was a pretty BA guy. The illustration is a snapshot of him killing ONE THOUSAND Philistines with the jawbone of an ox. brutal.
I don't know how much process I'll get up on this, but I figured, "I've got the sketch scanned, I might as well."

Done for my Experiencing Anatomy Class with Amy Sands.

No comments:

Post a Comment